1 pack of tempeh
1 big carrot
Bag of bean sprouts
Sambal (home made preferred)
Wok oil / sesame oil
PROTEINS: 41 GRAM (24%)
CARBS: 90 GRAMS (53%)
FATS: 17 GRAMS (24%)
1. Grate the cucumber and carrot, take the green pieces out of the bean sprouts
2. Chop some koriander up
3. Boil water
4. Cut tempeh in flat chunks
5. Chop up some garlic
1. Heat a (really good non sticky) frying pan up for 2 minutes with sesame/wok oil
2. Toss in the tempeh and let it turn gold
3. Add the garlic, 2 table spoons of ketjap, 2 table spoons of chili sauce and sambal when you like it spicy
4. Turn from time to time
5. When it gets dryer, add water to prevent it from burning – not oil! That’s how we keep it healthier and juicy.
6. Take it out and put it covered aside – fry an egg in the same pan.
1. Soak the noodles in hot water for a couple of minutes
2. Rinse it with COLD water to prevent stickiness
3. Decorate everthing on a plate and you’re good to go!
4. Optional: mix the carrots with ginger and sprinkle it with sesame seeds and chili flakes!